- Main category: Comics by Content Rating
Please use your best judgment when choosing a rating for a comic. Be sure to consider the context of the content as well, a PG rated comic on a mature website should have a mature rating.
Comics with this rating contain no mature content and are appropriate for all ages.
- May contain mild (e.g cartoon-style) violence, infrequent use of mild profanity, implied drug use, and no sexual situations or themes.
Parental guidance is suggested for comics with this rating.
- May contain minimal violence (no gore or excessive blood), minimal suggestive themes, mild profanity, and mild drug use.
Recommended for audiences 13 years and older.
- May contain violence (no gore), suggestive themes, crude humor, infrequent use of profanity, drug use (alcohol or tobacco) or non-detailed nudity.
Recommended for ages 16 and up.
- May contain intense violence, blood and unrealistic gore, mild sexual content, some use of profanity, drug use and artistic or non-sexualized nudity.
Content Descriptors are are not intended to be a complete listing of content. When a Content Descriptor is preceded by the term "Mild" it is intended to convey low frequency, intensity or severity. inspired by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Descriptors
- Cartoon Blood - Violent actions involving cartoon-like situations and characters. May include violence where a character is unharmed after the action has been inflicted
- Realistic Blood or Gore - Graphic and realistic-looking depictions of physical conflict or the mutilation of body parts. May involve extreme and/or realistic blood, gore, weapons and depictions of human injury and death
- Cartoon Violence - Violent actions involving cartoon-like situations and characters. May include violence where a character is unharmed after the action has been inflicted.